Skip to main content
Chattahoochee Contra Dances COVID Policies
updated March 6, 2023
SYMPTOMS / EXPOSURE
- Please do not attend a CCD dance if you have COVID-like symptoms, even if they are mild, and do not attend if you have been exposed to someone who has COVID. If you begin to have symptoms during a dance, please go home immediately.
- A negative home-test result is not a bomb-proof indicator of being COVID-free. If you suspect you may be infected, stay home.
- Masks are optional. If you wear a mask, a well-fitting KN95 or N95 is strongly encouraged.
- Please respect each dancer’s decision to wear or not wear a mask and treat it as a personal safety decision, nothing more.
- Vaccination is not required but is strongly encouraged to protect you from severe complications.
- Minimize your exposure to COVID as much as possible prior to dance events.
- Doing what you can to prevent catching or transmitting Covid will help keep EVERYONE healthy!